Counsel of Choice
for Over 450 of
"Over the last 25 years, I've worked on a number of campaigns that The Kellogg Organization has organized and managed and I know when this firm is involved in a project, the volunteer leadership's confidence rises and the opportunities and likelihood for success are multiplied."
Jane Batten, Chair
$39.4mm Comprehensive Campaign for the YMCA of South Hampton Roads
Past Chair: $70mm Capital Campaign for Virginia Wesleyan College
- We provide feasibility studies, campaign master plan development, and implementation services that enable our clients to strategically maximize and achieve their fundraising goals.
- We work with non-profit institutions nationally and internationally that represent a variety of organizations and disciplines.
- Positive attitudes about life in general and our philosophy of service specifically.
- We are in service to others (the non-profits for which we work)—through research, structuring, and implementation we help them fulfill their organizational missions, expand their visions and maximize new opportunities.
- We have a visceral commitment to our business and our clients. These values and work ethic mean we put our clients' interests first. We want them to succeed.
- We want to make clients successful by way of our work. We deliver what we are paid for. We do not cut corners. We work comprehensively, accurately, and with integrity and transparency.
- We are a family-owned, personalized, relationship-building business in service to others.